Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My dad doesn't understand me?

I'm am a 12 guy. My dad doesn't care jack squat about my feelings. We always fight about stupid things. One of the stupidest is a game I used to love called superhero squad (yes that stupid marvel game) and as I speak we are having a fight about why I shouldn't go hunting. I told him I understand like 20 times but he just kept on going on and on. There are a lot of other things too but I won't get into those. My mom is very understanding and I love her a lot. She is almost always reasonable and supports me against my dad. It is still really hard to walk around my house without getting a big lecture. For the first time yesterday I attempted to stand up to my dad by telling him that I don't give a damn if you care about a squirrel. The previous day I accidentally shot a squirrel with my pellet gun thinking it was a muskrat. And I really do love animals but my dad was accusing me of knowing it was a squirrel. For 3 years I have been saving up a secret fund in my treasure chest hidden in a secret compartment in my room. I call it my for when I'm fed up wit my dad and ready to run away fund. I am planning on cashing it in on Sunday before I have to go to church. I am planning on trying to go south and reach St. George Utah. And I live in Salt Lake City. I know it'll be far but I have to get away from my dad. He treats me like a slave and we fight literally 8 times a day!!! I've tried talking to him but he just grounds me for a month. I have a sister that's 17 and she knows what I mean but she just basically lives with her friends but I can't cause I'm always grounded. Please help me please!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment