Monday, July 18, 2011

I FEEL GUILTY!PLEASE ANSWER PLEASEEEEEE! I NEED YOUR HELP! IVE ASKED 5 DIFFERENT QUESTIONS AND NOT ONE ANSWER!?

Okay, so I know how you feel and all, but its wrong to do this. You need to tell your mother and apologize for getting the chips. I can understand how you don't want your mother to be mad at you especially if she is strict. My mom is VERY strict and would kill me. But wouldn't you feel better if you just came clean. You may also get sick and then your mom would have to find out. Don't eat the chips! It would be bad for your health! Of course your mom will be mad, but if you come clean and apologize she wouldn't be as mad and may even be proud of you for doing the right thing! And she only gets mad because she worries for you and wants your life to be as easy as possible. I LOVE strawberries, but I force myself not to eat them because they burn my insides. Just do the right thing no matter how hard it may be!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment