Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I want to be able to wear a bikini!!!!!?

so im about 14 and i still wear tankinis because im embaressed about my body. i no lame. but my mom wants me to start wearing biiknis and so do i. plus ALL of my friends wear bikinis and i kinda feel left out. so anyways i have (not that much) but some belly fat i want to get rid of. i no i have to work out because i play softball. but i want some help on the eating part. i dont eat breakfast; for lunch, i either make a little sub with balongy, ranch and lettuce or have a pbj with yogart and a small bag of doritos; and then there is dinner. but i usually have an after school snack too. so is my eating habits good or should i have something different for lunch? like take the chips out or something? thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment