Sunday, July 17, 2011

Marvel comics featuring teen heroes?

Hey guys. I'm a girl geek with an affinity for comics, and I'd love help with my favorite genre. I like best comics I can relate to, so my favorites are always books with younger heroes, like Teen Titans, Batgirl, and Superboy. 99% of the books I read are DC, so I'm set with that, but the only Marvel books I know of that have teen heroes are the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, Avengers Academy, Young Avengers, and Runaways. Are there any others with heroes in their early twenties or younger that I should read? Particularly, are there any versions of the X-Men with younger mutants? Oh, and I know I only talked about the Big Two, but if there are any teen heroes from other comic publishers, I'm completely open to those as well. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment